Noah drew on the wall today. Not a very smart thing to do. But as Daniel was looking at it, he discovered the word "MAN" and decided Noah was pretty smart.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's funny! I mean,,,not that Noah wrote on your wall :o) But Daniel saw the word man!
I think Noah and Drew were cut from the same fabric! They are true brothers!! Are you planning on painting? When Drew Brady drew on our wall I decided not to paint... Love you guys
3 comments:
That's funny! I mean,,,not that Noah wrote on your wall :o) But Daniel saw the word man!
I think Noah and Drew were cut from the same fabric! They are true brothers!! Are you planning on painting? When Drew Brady drew on our wall I decided not to paint... Love you guys
Actually I do plan on painting but this is the exact place that should become our opening to our hallway.
Post a Comment