Happy Birthday Emmalee!!!Those are so precious...also love the one with Mom kissing Emmalee.
That's a pillowcase dress that she's wearing. I asked mom to make her one and mom found a pillowcase she had that was Grandma's.
How neat!!!
so sweet! They turned out really nice!
My precious Emmalee is one today! These are great photos! HAPPY BIRTHDAY 'Smiles Alot'
Sarah,These are precious-she is just beautiful! I can't believe how fast this year has gone-Praise the Lord for a sweet, healthy baby:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Emmalee!!!
Those are so precious...also love the one with Mom kissing Emmalee.
That's a pillowcase dress that she's wearing. I asked mom to make her one and mom found a pillowcase she had that was Grandma's.
How neat!!!
so sweet! They turned out really nice!
My precious Emmalee is one today! These are great photos!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 'Smiles Alot'
Sarah,
These are precious-she is just beautiful! I can't believe how fast this year has gone-Praise the Lord for a sweet, healthy baby:)
Post a Comment