Too Funny,,,,looks like that Brother of mine needs some Jergon's Natural Glow toner!!!! Even out those tan lines:):):) Jimmy is the same...he has so many different tan lines...I tell him he looks like a bowl of Neopolitan ice cream !!!
Neopolitan ice cream, that's funny!
Sarah, Sarah, Sarah.....there are some things that I could live without seeing! hahaha!
I knew those Mexicans would finally get into my hot tub. Remember the Alamo.Love, Papaw Dave
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too Funny,,,,looks like that Brother of mine needs some Jergon's Natural Glow toner!!!! Even out those tan lines:):):)
Jimmy is the same...he has so many different tan lines...I tell him he looks like a bowl of Neopolitan ice cream !!!
Neopolitan ice cream, that's funny!
Sarah, Sarah, Sarah.....there are some things that I could live without seeing! hahaha!
I knew those Mexicans would finally get into my hot tub. Remember the Alamo.
Love, Papaw Dave
Post a Comment